Back to Black ♠️πŸ’›♠️πŸ’›

Most recently I've decided that I want to do 2 things. One, make some extra money around the holidays and second get a job that would allow me to be surrounded by fashion. So what better place to be than Macy's? It's only been a week but I really like it already. Especially when I'm getting $118 Guess jumpers for $12 lol. How can a girl complain? This one piece I love because it transitions so well. I can wear it to work and add a couple pieces like a blazer and some flash tattoos....boom I'm ready for happy hour. The holidays will have me being a bit of a grinch I'm sure but these deals will bring nothing but holiday happiness πŸ˜‰

One piece- Guess
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell
Accessories- Flash Tats & Frugal Finds NYC
Sunglasses- ZeroUv 
Gold Blazer- Vintage shop in Brooklyn called Hush Hush Closet
Black Blazer- Altazurra for Target

































Comments

Popular Posts