All Summer Sixteen!

I've lived in Tampa for years and I still will never get used to this heat. And it's only May. What's a girl to do? 
 Now I'll be honest. My body isn't toned or perfect. I say this to say I was hesitant to put on short shorts. I have cellulite on my thighs  just like most women and I'm ok with that lol. Besides he never complains so who cares? I eat amazingly well and sometimes I eat tacos from Taco Bus too :-) That balance keeps me sane.
Back to this fashion obsession. This shirt is an oldie that I purchased at Macy's from when I was employed there. Ralph Lauren denim supply makes the cutest pieces and if you're not inside the store 4 days a week to watch them go on sale, they sell fast and at full price (not spending $80 on a denim shirt sorry). But those sales make purchases easier for me so I embraced them. Both the shoes and bag are from JustFab.com and we're not purchased together but somehow just matched perfectly :-) 
And the belt is the shoulder strap for the bag! I got creative today and when the vibes are going I take them and sprint outside into full on blogger mode!
Anyone who genuinely took the time to read this..thank you! 










Shirt - Ralph Lauren Denim Supply
Shorts - Forever 21
Bag & Shoes- JustFab.com -- Shop a similar bag here
 






Comments

Popular Posts