Dress Responsibly

What better time to be bold? The weekends are not always for resting so might as well suit up to battle for Mondays. Jeffrey Campbell always brings it with their designs and daring colors. These are my fav pumps for the summer because they are so colorful and the height is perfect. The orange chain bag functions as a fold over clutch too. Both items were purchased from Nasty Gal...a go to online boutique for the bossy,and adventurous woman. This store is a staple in my closet. I purchased the foot chain from an online jewelry megastore called Frugal Finds NYC. I love the creative way it functions as a very trendy anklet tooπŸ”±
 Thanks for reading!!!








Comments

  1. I quite like the foot chain! Lovely finds. Looking forward to your future posts. :D

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts