Just Like Candy 🍭🍬🍭🍬

Candy colors today since it's so beautiful out! I must admit no matter how much I dislike Fl...the weather is usually pretty amazing! I interviewed today at Macys to work there  over the holidays and I decided to wear this because I wanted to display how fashion forward I am. I guess it worked because the interviewer loved it and offered me the position!!! :-) This top is the infamous Portofino top from Express that I have in 3 colors. I love that u can either roll up the sleeves or wear them long making your look as versatile as you would like. These pants are from Nasty Gal on sale of course $15!!!! My shoes I purchased almost 3 years ago from the previous Target collab with Prabal Gurung! Most comfy pumps ever! Expect to hear me ranting about Macys on the post to come! 
Thanks for reading!!!











Top- Express- The Portofino top (comes in several colors)
Trousers- Nasty Gal
Shoes- Target - Prabal Gurung x Target
Clutch- Dillard's (old)










Comments

Popular Posts