Inception

Inception is defined as an act,process,or instance of beginning. Every blog post feels like the inception of my fashion spirit. A chance to wear something different, smell different,and literally change my look. I mean honestly why stay complacent in how your present yourself to the world. I love showing people different sides of me (fashionably) lol. The most well rounded people are versatile and I believe the same principles should apply to your wardrobe. I think I would've never picked out this top for myself but my cousin gave it to me as a gift and I love the way it looks on me. Several days later it occurred to me it went perfect with my sky high wedge sandals from Lola Shoetique...A new outfit was born 😉







Top- Forever 21
Denim- Express
Shoes-Lola Shoetique
Clutch-BCBG Max Azria 
Accessories- Frugal Finds NYC






Comments

Popular Posts