Material Girl 💜💕💜💕

Hey there material girl 👋 

Another sunny day in Tampa today. Another colorful summer outfit. It probably took me about 30 mins to iron this skirt because of how well it's made. The material is perfect and pretty durable but still feminine. Extremely long but that's nothing a good tailor can't fix. I purchased it from Shoxiestore the same store I purchased the chain dress I posted a few weeks ago. Where this wonderful store has disappeared to puzzles me so if anyone can find them again please be sure to let me know. I go to their website and it's gone 😔 Anyway this time they were having a yearly sale back in May. Original price $72... My price $32. Another style steal yet again. Labor Day is approaching so brace yourselves ladies because the sales will be huge. Free shipping,50% off...you just have to search for them. These deals aren't just going to pop up in your email so take some time and put in some work. Happy shopping loves!!!
Thanks for reading!!!













Comments

Popular Posts