My Favorite Summer 2017 Things

Everyday there's some  shoe,bag,fragrance..etc that I come across via social media. Depending on what the product is, immediately I'm intrigued. And by intrigued I mean I'm either determined to buy it at some point if I haven't brought it already! In short here's my wish list this summer 2017.

These Nest Fragrance bottles were given to me courtesy of my mom! Great to stick in your purse and freshen up throughout the day! That cream is to die for lol. 

Here's the link to the Nest website! Nest Fragrances



It's easier to lay out the basics and make my life easier in the morning! Every girl needs a pair of Sam Edelman flats and of course a classic fragrance! This mini bag I snagged at Target on sale months ago! A pair of cute shades always makes me feel like my outfit is complete. 
Here's a link for the flats which are sold out in this color but come in about 15 different other colors so enjoy! Sam Edelman Flats Tons of Colors





The bows trend is everywhere! These are cute and under $30 including shipping! 
Here's the link for it! Let's Bow Heel by Go Jane




Last but definitely not least is the Cult Gaia Pink Acrylic Ark clutch. The original clutch was made from bamboo and unless you've been under a rock you've seen it on every fashion blogger from here to London. This season Cult reinvented this bag but this time used pink acrylic. Enough said!
It's on PreOrder ladies. Cult Gaia Pink Acrylic Bag




Thanks for reading loves!!






Comments

Popular Posts