Apple Meets Orange


May 3, 2017. Reporting live and well from sunny Miami, FL. Only took me 4 months to feel settled but nonetheless I’m here. Between moving and some unexpected additions to my life finding time for my blog has been difficult so if you’re reading this….Thank you.
Anyone who’s from Miami (most of my co-workers) when asked will tell you that Wynwood is the place to go. Maybe not every weekend but its worth the time.
It’s modern, and fashionable so how could I say no to anyplace that would provide me with that much culture. This post for me is more about the street art in that area and less about what I'm wearing but since I made a conscious effort to only take pictures in front of murals that would compliment what I'm wearing Ill share outfit deets anyway.
 
Skirt- Express (last year at one of their huge sales)
Top-FashioNova (its a onesie)
Shoes-Urban OG

Thank you for reading!!!








 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts