The Transitional Piece


If you know me or have read my blog, then you heard me discuss my obsession with transitional pieces is real.
For example, the midi bodycon dress with a blazer and a pair of heels easily equals a work appropriate outfit that becomes happy hour ready outfit when taking the blazer away.


 
 
When I’m shopping my concern is always will this piece be ok to wear to work. While I know work shouldn’t always be my primary concern but considering we spend so much time at work….



 
 

 

 

How could I not? I snagged this midi bodycon at Forever 21 for $10. Dress it up or dress it down and it works EVERY SINGLE TIME!

 

P.S….Since I live in Florida we are in no way close to winter or fall for that matter.
Even our “cool” nights are 70 degrees. J


Bag- Zara.com    Dress-Forever 21    Sunglasses-Ray Ban     Sandals-Mine are from Old Navy but these are similar-Polyvore
 
Thanks for reading loves!!!!

 

 


Comments

Popular Posts