Neon Lights

Sadly I've been off the grid for awhile. Between my promotion at work and between the 16 hour days it's been so hard to get a minute in to take some photos. Not that I haven't wanted to or haven't felt inspired but sleep has been a top priority.

Moving along fashion never stops and neither do I. 

These neon pieces were not bought together. I actually snagged these neon sandals at Old Navy for $4 during their huge annual Fourth of July Sale. This neon top is from Express which I've had for years. Their famous Portofino top which if you're smart you'll buy on Black Friday when they are at their cheapest! The sleeves roll down too for when it gets a bit cooler so cute and functional is always a plus.

Top- Express
Denim- Forever 21...reasonably priced and comfy
Sandals- Old Navy
Tote- Target









Enjoy the looks!
Thanks for reading! 

Comments

Popular Posts