The Perfect Fit

"A relationship is like couture...if it doesn't fit perfectly, it's a disaster!"
Wise words from one of the most short lived characters on Sex & The City....Juliette was Aleksanders ex wife and Carrie was meeting her for lunch. The minute she said this I knew Carrie & Aleksanders relationship wasn't gonna last that long thereafter. He just didn't fit. My 20s have been a series of the exact same scenarios. Dates and relationships that's never fit like a size 2 (Im a 6 now). My determination to find one that does fit me like my favorite sweater has been a adventurous journey that is more like an emotional roller coaster. Nonetheless I keep getting back in line for another ride. Why? Like Carrie said at the end of this episode Im looking for love! Ridiculous,Inconvenient,Consuming,can't- live-without-each other love! 











Comments

Popular Posts