Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell 

I purchased this skirt from Urban Outfitters months ago. I held off on wearing it because I really wasn't sure how I wanted to wear it and what colors would work well with it. Finally spotted this Michael Kors stripe onsie in my store (Macy's) and automatically it just clicked. I knew I wanted to do spring colors...hence the pink shoes! My next dilemma arises when I remembered the skirt was not lined and I didn't know how far across the line I wanted to go. So who do I consult about that? Who else? My mom! My mother has the ability to be honest and still modern so I knew I could trust her judgement. She said to leave the skirt as is.Ride the sexy wave while you can! She always pushes me to push a limit I might not feel comfortable with...in all aspects of my life ... She has taught me that outside of my comfort zone is wear the magic happens! 














Comments

Popular Posts