Be yourself!

Nyree where have you been?
What's happening with your blog? 
Well here goes....I've been struggling with what kind of woman I want to portray myself as when it comes to social media and the blog as well. Talks with friends push me to be me. Don't worry about if people think your brash or too "ghetto" or phony. I don't know why I think people don't want to see me be too casual or too honest. More importantly why do I care? Lol. So henceforth and forever more (Hunger Games quote) I will speak without fear of regret or consequence. That was why I started blogging anyway....for an outlet. A place to come and be me. I never intend to offend or disturb anyone I mean I understand what it means to be tactful and respectful. 
But $&@$ that....this is MY BLOG
The only thing I have to listen to is my conscience! 

Thanks for reading!
Top- Old Navy
Skirt- Michael Kors
Clutch- Nasty Gal
Shoes- Asos 
Shades- ZeroUv

 








Comments

Popular Posts