To try...or not to try?

There are days when I spend like an hour trying to put together an outfit or 2 (backup). Other days....not so much. The day I took these photos was one of those get up and go days. I had no style goals except to simply look like I hadn't tried too hard but was still put together. I purchased the shoes from Lola Shoetique and they spent about 6 months at a friends house when I left them there one drunk night lol (don't ask)
Since they are red and cute these are my go to holiday shoes. This stripe top is by Ralph Lauren purchased from Macys...on clearance of course for less than $10. The jacket is from Forever 21 and is at least 3 years old. I'm pictured with 2 different purses because I couldn't decide lol. 
Thanks for reading loves!!!















Comments

Popular Posts