Memorial Day Weekend πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

This weekend has been more eventful than normal. I'm typically in the house Saturday nights watching SNL...which is fine with me. Anyway I've been dressing up all weekend and it feels great. First I'll start with Sat. $10 floral romper from Forever 21...$40 shoes from Asos...and $15 BCBG clutch from Threadflip. Great outfit all under $75 who wouldn't love that.


 Next up Sunday evening I upped the ante. I finally got the chance to wear my Jeffrey Campbell Darling suede cap toe pump. The colors are amazing. But the star of the show (literally) was my fitted dress from Topshop. So comfy and trendy I didn't wanna take it off. The orange clutch I landed from Nasty Gal on sale a few holidays ago. The best sales are on the holidays usually. With that being said today is Memorial Day.... Free shipping...40% off on so many online boutiques so go crazy. Consider yourself contributing to the economy...ultimately helping our country. Not like the Vets but come on I have to justify some way lol 
Thanks for reading!!!














Comments

Popular Posts