Sparkle & Shine Darling 💞

The most beautiful store in Miami!
The decor is phenomenal and the layout of the store is crafted well considering the product space ratio. I absolutely love this place! There are clothing products from some of the dopest brands from Shop Private Party (see previous Miami post - grey top) to Bando to party skirts. But it's the trinkets,photos,tumblers,and books that put this store on the map for what I like to call girly greatness. It truly is a space for women to showoff a dainty but also edgy attitude. A must see. 
The parking is a bit tricky because as u know Miami is crowded  but doable. I went during rush hour and dealt pretty well but I think when you're shopping,heat and difficulty finding parking is easily dismissed. 

Thank you for reading!!!

Look at this couch!



Everything is for sale!

Look at this presentation for when you make purchases...Just beautiful! 


What I purchased :-)







Comments

Popular Posts