Miami 2016

Haven't been to Miami in a few years and it's still as cultured and amazing as it's always been! I finally got the opportunity to see the art district even though it wasn't the Art Basel weekend it was still very dope. The vibe there was amazing and it made me miss NY. Nonetheless I'm still grateful for the opportunity. Here are a few snaps of my experience this past weekend. 

Thank you for reading!!! 



This piece I have been dying to see for awhile now. While I'm taking this photo there's a girl driving past yelling out the window " I love your shoes"! She made my day :-) 


Stumbled on this place called Dogma...one word...AMAZING 
Tons of hot dog variations...I could've eaten everything on the menu given the oppurtunity. 


Can you see the future? Thought this was cool even though the C is partly missing lol 


At this mural there were what appeared to be a "Bollywood gang" taking photos too. I love how art brings all different cultures and ethnicities together! 


And Goodnight! :-) 









Comments

Popular Posts