Valentines Day Essentials

Happy Valentines Day Loves!

Just wanted to share some of my Valentines Day Essentials.Single or taken who wants to not look good for Valentines Day?Of course anything pink I will always love but since Drake is also someone else I love,this shirt was necessary lol. I love to add that touch of edginess to these soft colors :-) 
Pictured here is also my favorite fragrance by Bond no9 NYC. Trust me very few companies can create a fragrance that makes you smell elegant and savory all in one.It's not cheap but very worth it! 
A necklace my Aunt gave me for Christmas.Its been in heavy rotation at work and people love it! :-) Again I'm trying to add more edge! 

Pink heels <Nasty Gal> 
pink satchel <Target>
Destroyed Denim <Forever 21>

I purchased this top from Shop Private Party and will always purchase from then because their quality of product is top of the line. I also want to add it took only a week to arrive from LA! Thanks guys! 




Here's another purchase from Shop Private Party from last year! They are definitely doing it for the culture! 
Here are some other pieces from them that I love...please go check them out! 






Thanks for reading!!!




Comments

Popular Posts