Got My Groove Back Like I'm Stella!

I woke up today determined to get a few things done. Grocery shopping,cleaning up, and shooting some photos for the blog. Mission accomplished thanks to Drakes Summer Sixteen on repeat,my mom,and 2 beers from Prime Bar that mellowed me out after a semi busy day.These shoes from Lilly's Kloset came in the mail on Friday and this beautiful new satchel from Kate Spade is a Christmas gift from my beautiful aunt in NYC.I can wear it everyday of the week and it always fits in with my wardrobe.Finally my very own Kate Spade. I'm obsessed with it! 
Thank you for reading loves!!!
Stay tuned...2016 is gonna be a great year for The Style Apple! 










Jacket- H&M ($20) 
Purse- Kate Spade 
Shoes- Lilly's Kloset
Top- Goodwill
Boots- Just Fab Online (random with the boots but I had to throw them in lol)







Comments

Popular Posts