Bar III

This past month has been nothing but exciting and exhausting experiences sprinkled with bad dates. Aside from feeling like there are not enough hours in the day...I prevail.Last month I moved which is always a huge task. Between that and my real 9-5...and Macys on the weekends, most days I'd rather sleep and do nothing lol. Meanwhile my closet finds have increased which is never a bad thing. Among my buys was this Maxi skirt designed by Bar III, a Macys brand that is both trendy and daring all in one. Pieces that initially hit the sales floor can be (in my opinion) a bit overpriced so like all smart shoppers I wait. This skirt originally priced at $89, I later purchased for $15. Discounts like that are when working a One Day Sale at Macys is dope! I simply put on the pink satchel to appease my mom and her desire for me to have a pop of color in almost everything I wear. Have a great weekend loves! 











Skirt- Bar III- Macys
Top- old Forever 21
Satchel - Target 
Sunglasses- Zero Uv

Comments

Popular Posts