The Emily Effect

Emily B is back...not that she ever really left. Besides now that she is creative directing the shoe line at Bebe we expect her to be pretty busy :-) Last year Emily debuted her shoe line and sold it exclusively at a few boutiques where they flew off the shelves. Emily said that she would be back around June and she hit the ground running. Her new designs are carefully crafted,innovative and trend setting. Expect to see some of your favorite boutiques imitating her designs for a lower price. Fly Jane will definitely not be one of them considering they always have her shoes first! I love good deals but like my Mom always said, you get what you pay for πŸ™Œ Here are some of my favorites and I have to say I'm in love...shoe love is true love 😘














Comments

Popular Posts