S O R O R I T Y S U N D A Y S




I think part of the reason I love Instagram so much is because of the huge amounts of online retailers that I've come across all because of hashtags lol. Anyway on my most recent discovery I located online retailer Love Cortnie. They specialize in statement clutches and unlike the majority of the online stores, I've found this one differentiates itself by hand making every piece. Initially I was impressed by the designs because they were trendy and modern. Then I came across a pink and green leather clutch specifically dedicated to my sorority Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. Next came the crimson and cream clutch for Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc and I was officially sold. Well constructed and original one a kind pieces in my eyes is revolutionary in the fashion industry. I'll be placing an order soon. Skeeeeeeee-Weeeee :-)
Thanks for reading!!!













Comments

Popular Posts