Stuart Weitzman

Stuart Weitzman has been a fashion Titan for as long as I can remember. Long before I was wearing heels he was designing and has been nothing short of iconic ever since. This spring however, this fashion house is taking us to new levels by allowing customers to design their own single sole heel. The single sole heel has burst back on the trendy shoe scene because it's minimal but still sexy. This is only for a limited time so ladies jump on this trend fast. First start by choosing between a 4.5 inch or 2.75 inch heel. Next choose your color. Keep in mind you have 12 options. For years I have wanted to take the power of designing my own quality shoe in my hands and finally that option is here. Depending on the design that you choose of course will change the price but it's so worth it. Talk about a shoe revolution. 
Thanks for reading!!!


Comments

Popular Posts