Old Navy Denim Review


I want to start out by saying that yes, I went back to Wynwood Art District. And yes, I loved every minute of it. That would be the reasoning behind all of this beautiful artwork in my recent posts. The art speaks for itself. I just wanted to highlight the denim here.

If you haven’t noticed previously I’m kind of wide on the bottom. (Thanks Mom) 😊 I say that to say I have the hardest time finding jeans that are comfortable and don’t gap in the back. These white beauties came courtesy of Old Navy which I don’t frequent too often but since I saw a sale who am I to say no?

They stretch and they are distressed which is always a plus because it makes the jeans less boring.
Thank you, Old Navy, for catering to us curvy chicks.
So when people ask me how I decide what looks good and what doesn’t.
What I should buy and what I shouldn’t, I smile and say “I just went for it.”
I Just Did It!!!!
 




 
 

Here’s a link to shop the same exact pair…


 Thanks for reading loves!

Comments

Popular Posts